Medium Grey Silicone Sealant
26 additional vibrant colours are available.
These are photographic images of a dab of each coloured silcone sealant, due to the photographic process and limitations of monitors they should only be considered as represenative colours.
Solvent-free, acetic-crosslinking mildew-resistant silicone sealant, available in 26 colours and transparent
WHERE TO USE
Mapesil AC is an acetic-crosslinking silicone sealant suitable for sealing glass, ceramic and anodised aluminium.
After first having used a bonding enhancer, Primer FD can also be used on concrete, wood, metal, painted surfaces, plastic and rubber.
Mapesil AC is used for:
- • Sealing expansion joints of ± 20% expansion of the initial size.
- • Forming a perfectly elastic gasket between different elements in building, mechanical engineering, ship-building, automobile manufacturing, etc.
Some application examples
- • Sealing joints in wall and floor coverings of ceramic and cement, provided they are not subject to heavy abrasion.
- • Sealing joints between sinks or sanitary ware and ceramic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and showers with colours coordinated with the grouts.
- • Sealing expansion joints in swimming pools.
- • Assembling compositions of glass tiles and artistic stained glass windows.
- • Sealing glazing of door and window frames.
- • Sealing air ducts, water pipes, etc.
- • Sealing portholes, windows, glazed frames, etc.
The data sheet for the coloured silicone sealant can be viewed here.
Usually available for next day delivery. For discounts you can mix any silicone colours to make up 12 or more.
We also stock 450 silicone sealant in 6 colours